The business was established in 1932 as a translation and secretarial bureau, and was taken over by Christine Porzer in 1982. Shortly before this, it had been expanded into what was at the time a state-of-the-art copy shop. The new owner gradually downsized the printing and copying operation, expanded the translation side and introduced strict quality controls.
Our team of translators is subject to ongoing expansion with a view to maintaining our high quality standards. Today we employ translators in virtually every language, native speakers and court interpreters.